We create your ideas into a 3D model
Are you frustrated working with freelancers who fail to grasp your vision, miss deadlines, have poor communication, and deliver low-quality or inaccurate 3D models?
Is it too expensive to hire a full-time 3D modeler for your company?
Do you struggle to find great talent to 3D model your ideas?
Our way of doing things
- High-quality and accurate 3D models that meet or exceed the client's expectations.
- Punctual completion of projects and meeting deadlines.
- Clear and effective communication to fully understand the project's vision and end result.
- Frequent updates on the project to spot errors quickly.
- Flexibility to make revisions or adjustments to the models as needed.
- Excellent customer service and extended technical support after the project has been finished.
- A unique design approach for every project.
- Test-printing to ensure models are error-free.
We strive for perfection in every project and have a track record of delivering high-quality results
Using adhesives, interlocking pieces, print-in-place and other techniques.
Minimizing the use of supports, in order to optimize the process.
3D Printing Technology
Optimizing parts for the type of printer being used, whether it be filament-based, resin-based, or other types. We can suggest the most suitable printer technology for the project at hand.
Single color or multicolor
Optimizing parts for printing with a single color filament or with multiple color filaments, or suggesting the best method for adding color, whether it be through printing or manual painting.
Optimizing parts for the properties and capabilities of the filament planned to be used, such as its durability and strength, or suggesting the best filament type for the project at hand, to enhance its features and performance.
Identifying and selecting the optimal nozzle size for the parts being printed, in order to reduce printing times and enhance the quality of the output, or suggesting the best nozzle size for the project at hand.
Designing to meet specific requirements such as water resistance, durability, etc.
We can provide guidance on the ideal printing settings to achieve the desired output and performance.
Real people with real passions